4 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 cups flax seeds
2 T cinnamon
1/3 cups applesauce
1/3 cups brown rice syrup (or agave nectar-maple syrup would be good too!)
1 1/2 cups chopped dried apples (I like TJ's because they have 1 ingredient-apples)
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients.
2. Stir together the apples, brown rice syrup and applesauce.
3. Pour applesauce mixture over dry ingredients.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the granola over the baking sheet.
5. Cover the baking sheet with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes.
Five steps! That's it. Five.