See, I told you, meat lover. That's a bacon mustache in case you were unsure. Today I figured it was time to give you a cheat sheet on Diana's scale of emotional eating, since I use it to tell you how good my food is.
This is straight from the meat lovers mouth. When I asked Diana to try to explain her scale, she said " I can't, it's all in here" and pointed to her heart. I made her explain it. Here it is.
- Yuk. This one is self explanatory. It's simply gross. Though my guess is that she is too kind to ever tell me that my food is "yuk"
- Zombie Grumbles "Hmmm. Hmmmm. Uhhh." This comes with a shrug, and a "yup, that's food."
- YUP. ALRIGHT. This is where we move into the "would eat again" category. This is accompanied by a solid repetitious nod.
- Shivers. For some reason, Diana's body responds to the food she eats. If she loves it she gets the shivers and goosebumps. Literally.
- Tears. Yes. If a food is rated tears, that means ACTUAL tears fell from her eyes because the food she consumed was sooooo good. This rating is obviously the goal.
I hope that this clears some things up for you. I know that interpreting the beautiful mind that Diana has can be a little daunting for us mere mortals. Consider yourself enlightened.