Thursday, October 10, 2013

Explanation of Diana's "Yum Scale"

See, I told you, meat lover. That's a bacon mustache in case you were unsure. Today I figured it was time to give you a cheat sheet on Diana's scale of emotional eating, since I use it to tell you how good my food is. 


This is straight from the meat lovers mouth. When I asked Diana to try to explain her scale, she said " I can't, it's all in here" and pointed to her heart. I made her explain it. Here it is.
  1. Yuk. This one is self explanatory. It's simply gross. Though my guess is that she is too kind to ever tell me that my food is "yuk"
  2. Zombie Grumbles  "Hmmm. Hmmmm. Uhhh."  This comes with a shrug, and a "yup, that's food."
  3. YUP. ALRIGHT. This is where we move into the "would eat again" category. This is accompanied by a solid repetitious nod. 
  4. Shivers. For some reason, Diana's body responds to the food she eats. If she loves it she gets the shivers and goosebumps. Literally. 
  5. Tears. Yes. If a food is rated tears, that means ACTUAL tears fell from her eyes because the food she consumed was sooooo good. This rating is obviously the goal.
I hope that this clears some things up for you. I know that interpreting the beautiful mind that Diana has can be a little daunting for us mere mortals. Consider yourself enlightened.




No comments:

Post a Comment